This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xorg-server package no longer installs start menu icons?
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 18:02:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: xorg-server package no longer installs start menu icons?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5231F39A dot 9040708 at cs dot utoronto dot ca> <523751E3 dot 3070803 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
On 16/09/2013 2:45 PM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
Ah... that worled. Xinit just didn't install by default when I pulled
On 12/09/2013 18:02, Ryan Johnson wrote:
Subject line says it all...
(I thought this came up before but either I remembered wrong or my Google-foo
is weak today).
These start menu links aren't installed by the xorg-server package, but by the
xinit package. WFM.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple