This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Build Failure for APR library
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:46:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: Build Failure for APR library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130914221822 dot 2588 at binki> <5234BA68 dot 1080807 at acm dot org> <20130915220853 dot 2068 at binki> <5235E8A8 dot 1080407 at acm dot org> <20130916160126 dot 2368 at binki>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 9/16/2013 3:01 AM, d.henman wrote:
I tried running httpd2 by hand and it dies immediately and violently:
zsh: invalid system call (core dumped) httpd2
$ cat httpd2.exe.stackdump
Frame Function Args
When executed from the bash shell:
Bad system call (core dumped)
$ echo $?
A crash like this is not a gracefull exit. I wonder how one would fine
find out about which system call caused the crash. The MS event look does
not showi it.
This means you're not running Cygserver. Apache on Cygwin requires this.
See the documentation for Cygserver here:
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple