This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: Way to test cyglsa?
- From: Evan Rowley <rowley dot evan at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:03:27 -0400
- Subject: Fwd: Way to test cyglsa?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMhuX2BzMOmeLeJSUcsm8yMd4gw8THBiBG=+iorVgv1uDwveJQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Is there a way to test whether or not cyglsa is functioning?
I've been having a lot of difficulty setting up sshd with passwordless
public key auth on a WIndwos 2003 server. Based on the problem I was
seeing, I thought that cyglsa might be the solution. The cyglsa-config
script was run and the machine was rebooted but I'm still having the
problems form before. At this point, I don't know what role cyglsa is
playing in the overall scheme of things.
Attempting to test sshd always ends in:
debug1: Next authentication method: publickey
debug1: Offering RSA public key: /home/Administrator/.ssh/id_rsa
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
Connection closed by 127.0.0.1
No failures of any kind are being reported in the event log.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple