This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Build Failure for APR library
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:04:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: Build Failure for APR library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130914221822 dot 2588 at binki> <5234BA68 dot 1080807 at acm dot org> <20130915220853 dot 2068 at binki>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 9/15/2013 6:08 AM, email@example.com wrote:
> Re: Apache httpd run failure. Also no data is being writting to log files.
> So the service is started seemingly fine, then it shuts down without any error messages being written out.
I don't use Apache under Cygwin myself, but I suggest you get it running
first by invoking it directly from a shell, then move on to configuring
it as a service.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
Believing Your Own Bull
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple