This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gcc package for 64 bits doesn't install properly
- From: Aaron Schneider <notstop2 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 21:55:09 +0000
- Subject: gcc package for 64 bits doesn't install properly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
After installing gcc-4.8.1-3 on 64 bits version
(has a question mark on setup.exe) the package
still remains as not installed, and no related
gcc* executable is found on system.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple