This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3 not readline-enabled any more?
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 22:30:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: sqlite3 not readline-enabled any more?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5231A9CA dot 8060605 at cs dot utoronto dot ca> <52320CDF dot 6050608 at etr-usa dot com> <5232129F dot 7090409 at cs dot utoronto dot ca> <523231AC dot 9040207 at etr-usa dot com>
On 12/09/2013 5:27 PM, Warren Young wrote:
On 9/12/2013 13:14, Ryan Johnson wrote:
$ ldd $(which sqlite3)
ntdll.dll => /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
kernel32.dll => /cygdrive/c/Windows/system32/kernel32.dll
KERNELBASE.dll => /cygdrive/c/Windows/system32/KERNELBASE.dll
cygsqlite3-0.dll => /usr/bin/cygsqlite3-0.dll (0x3fcf80000)
cygwin1.dll => /usr/bin/cygwin1.dll (0x180040000)
Okay, I see it. I didn't have readline-devel installed in my Cygwin
64 instance, so it didn't get picked up by the build. Sorry about that.
Classic... I'm glad I'm not the only one that sort of thing happens to ;)
Is it important to re-release a 3.7.13-4 with this fix, or can you
wait for 3.8.x to be built?
I'm not in a huge hurry, it just seemed weird and worth pointing out. If
it became important I could always download and build a 3.7.x myself.
Upstream changed the build system significantly in 3.8.0, and one of
the changes breaks the Cygwin build. There's some quiet back-channel
work going on right now to fix this, but I don't know how much longer
that will take.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple