This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3 not readline-enabled any more?
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:27:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: sqlite3 not readline-enabled any more?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5231A9CA dot 8060605 at cs dot utoronto dot ca> <52320CDF dot 6050608 at etr-usa dot com> <5232129F dot 7090409 at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
On 9/12/2013 13:14, Ryan Johnson wrote:
$ ldd $(which sqlite3)
ntdll.dll => /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll (0x77720000)
kernel32.dll => /cygdrive/c/Windows/system32/kernel32.dll
KERNELBASE.dll => /cygdrive/c/Windows/system32/KERNELBASE.dll
cygsqlite3-0.dll => /usr/bin/cygsqlite3-0.dll (0x3fcf80000)
cygwin1.dll => /usr/bin/cygwin1.dll (0x180040000)
Okay, I see it. I didn't have readline-devel installed in my Cygwin 64
instance, so it didn't get picked up by the build. Sorry about that.
Is it important to re-release a 3.7.13-4 with this fix, or can you wait
for 3.8.x to be built?
Upstream changed the build system significantly in 3.8.0, and one of the
changes breaks the Cygwin build. There's some quiet back-channel work
going on right now to fix this, but I don't know how much longer that
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple