This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3 not readline-enabled any more?
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:50:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: sqlite3 not readline-enabled any more?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5231A9CA dot 8060605 at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
On 9/12/2013 05:47, Ryan Johnson wrote:
I fired up a sqlite3 shell today and was dismayed to find that readline
support is AWOL...
It works here, under both MinTTY and cmd.exe.
By that I mean that I ran sqlite3, typed .help at it, then Up-Arrow
gives me .help again.
ldd reports that it is indeed linked to cygreadline7.dll.
What does sqlite3 --version say?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple