This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
sqlite3 not readline-enabled any more?
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 07:47:22 -0400
- Subject: sqlite3 not readline-enabled any more?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I fired up a sqlite3 shell today and was dismayed to find that readline
support is AWOL... it's been quite a while since I ran it, so I don't
know when this might have changed.
CYGWIN_NT-6.1 ryan-laptop 1.7.25(0.270/5/3) 2013-08-31 20:37 x86_64 Cygwin
cygcheck reports (among other things):
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple