This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: offline cygwin install question
- From: "R.Penney" <rwpenney at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 06:40:39 +0100
- Subject: RE: offline cygwin install question
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
If you want to update, or just freshly install, Cygwin on a system
that does not have a direct internet connection, then you could try
pmcyg will allow you to maintain a partial mirror of the Cygwin distribution,
together with the installer program, in a form that can easily be burned
to CD or DVD for use on an off-line system.
pmcyg supports both x86 and x86_64 (i.e. 64-bit) versions of Cygwin,
and can be used on Cygwin/Mac/Linux/Windows systems.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple