This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Proper Or Best Way To Add Libraries To Cygwin?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Thomas Dineen <tdineen at ix dot netcom dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 02:20:12 +0400
- Subject: Re: Proper Or Best Way To Add Libraries To Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522B6A6B dot 700 at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Thomas Dineen!
> What is the proper or best way to add libraries to Cygwin.
> Can you use existing Windows dlls?
> Can you use libraries generated by MXE?
It would be easier to answer your rather vague questions, if you clearly
state, what REALLY you want to accomplish.
Generally speaking, there's no need to "add" anything specifically.
Cygwin uses native library loader provided by operating system.
If OS can find your library, your Cygwin program will find it, no problem.
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 08.09.2013, <02:16>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple