This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with cairo - missing routine
- From: Arjen Markus <arjen dot markus895 at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 18:18:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with cairo - missing routine
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMCbSMqS7Qqxtgz9Rr8mjjQ1r15W_W76T0uPkN5W0A9Qawoj6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <1307794481 dot 20130907124022 at mtu-net dot ru>
If Cygwin is no more than that, why does it have Windows API libraries?
2013/9/7 Andrey Repin <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Greetings, Arjen Markus!
>> I am trying to build and test the PLplot libraries and examples
>> on Cygwin with the cairo and pango libraries.
>> The build fails because there is no routine
>> "cairo_win32_surface_create" in the cairo libraries. All manner of
>> other surface creation routines are present.
>> How can this be solved?
> Why it should be present?... Cygwin is a Linux compatibility layer.
> Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 07.09.2013, <12:39>
> Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple