Re: Mirror sites/archives - "download incomplete" problem

On 9/3/2013 5:23 PM, Mark Sheffield wrote:
<snip>

Is there some likelihood that some of the mirrors have corrupted packages?

Sure, it's possible.  Just like it's possible for files to get corrupted
during your download.

Is there a method to determine whether or not any specific download
mirror has received the current build correct and intact?

There's an MD5SUM for the package in setup.ini.  You can check that value
against the value you get for the package.  That's essentially what
"setup*.exe" does though.  It sounds to me like it was reporting that
case to you (i.e. download incomplete).

--
Larry