This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: lpr command line syntax
- From: "Rockefeller, Harry" <Harry dot Rockefeller at flightsafety dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 16:18:44 -0400
- Subject: RE: lpr command line syntax
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Problem resolved. I was using the Windows 'lpr' command.
Even though cygutils is part of the 'base' Cygwin install this
package didn't have lpr. So, I installed the other cygutils packages and
/usr/bin/lpr was there. Well, it was either that, or running
lprsetup.sh and restarting Cygwin that brought about the Cygwin lpr command.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple