This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.25
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 07:09:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.25
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5224AFEE dot 7030800 at alice dot it> <52253D2F dot 7030408 at cygwin dot com>
On 2 September 2013 21:36, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> On 9/2/2013 11:34 AM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> I just released Cygwin 1.7.25.
>> Perhaps I am misunderstanding something.. but is 1.7.25 for x86_64 only or
>> also for x86 systems? The mirrors have the 1.7.25 64 bit but not the 32
>> In this case, it is still 1.7.24 the "release"..
> Releases now are for both platforms. Check another mirror or wait a bit if
> what you're seeing doesn't match my statement.
I've checked 5 different mirrors again this morning, and given that
the release was 3 days ago I don't think it's a sync issue. 1.7.25
seems to be missing on the mirrors for x86.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple