This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.25
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 11:09:12 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.25
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20130831213140 dot GA24037 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> - Fix bug in sbrk breaking extending the heap beyond its default size.
> Fixes: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-08/msg00520.html
I confirm that this problem is fixed and the memory allocation from xz grows
correctly beyond the default heap and is using the already commited memory
now. Thank you very much.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple