This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Trying to build rxvt on Cygwin64.
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 21:33:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Trying to build rxvt on Cygwin64.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1378095358 dot 59887 dot YahooMailBasic at web181702 dot mail dot ne1 dot yahoo dot com> <112931130 dot 20130902170009 at mtu-net dot ru> <52249BC9 dot 9030705 at bellsouth dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 9/2/2013 10:08 AM, Robert McBroom wrote:
On 9/2/2013 9:00 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:
The source tar balls I can find of rxvt are quite old and the config.guess
in the package doesn't recognize a win 7 x64, Cygwin64 system. Any pointers
to getting a x64 rxvt to build?
If you're not building it out of pure curiosity, I suggest you state your
intentions more clearly.
If all you want is a graphical terminal window, look into mintty shipped with
modern cygwin installations.
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 02.09.2013, <16:57>
Sorry for my terrible english...
I'm accustomed to using rxvt. I know how to set all the options that I want
to use. mintty is to limited and xterm has too much stuff.
OK, if you're looking for a pre-built 64-bit version, keep your eye out here
for a package announcement.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple