This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to update an app for both x86 and x64?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 16:31:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to update an app for both x86 and x64?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <36c4c1ca-b76e-43cc-baad-b5ed1b073198 at email dot android dot com> <BLU0-SMTP3254602277D07B897DB3D1BCE300 at phx dot gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 08:10:52PM +0200, Live user wrote:
>I'm the maintainer of ???pv' which is only available for x86. What are
>the proper steps to upload a new version of pv for both architectures?
It is the responsibility of the pv package maintainer to package a new
version and make it available for upload. You have to wait for them to
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple