This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: check default utilities validity (by md5 test or other method)
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:44:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: check default utilities validity (by md5 test or other method)
- References: <CAF1a8EAVGcp5a=Y30=X42XTCnm6fhFYy82vaM6Un9eStn6yxfQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2013-07-31 11:08, tipot ozen wrote:
Recently, i have encountered the need to check the validity of the
default utilities that installed with cygwin (like grep, find ,etc.)
and i am wondering if is there a way to obtain and compare md5
checksum for all of these utilities.
setup*.exe verifies packages' md5sums against a gpg-signed listing
(setup.ini) before installing.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple