This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cannot install qt4 - cygwin 1.7.22-1
- From: Rhadesan <Rhadesan at seznam dot cz>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:18:02 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Cannot install qt4 - cygwin 1.7.22-1
I am trying to install qt4 via cygwin installer. I need only very
small subset of qt, such as qmake and qtest framework.
1) I have selected qt4 4.8.4-2 without source code - in Size column
there is '?' - what does it mean?
2) I have done installation, but there is nothing installed (i.e. I am
looking for qmake command)
3) When I have tried to repeat step 1, cygwin installer shows me, that
QT4 has not been installed? How is this possible?
I have tried to download source code via cygwin installer too, then
prepare &compile qt via cygport, but it fails.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple