This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin64 libjpeg-turbo missing/damaged library file
- From: Bill Hammond <billsc26 at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 02:54:38 -0700
- Subject: Cygwin64 libjpeg-turbo missing/damaged library file
- References: <BLU177-W5151F9DAFA0CFCA794A19AD06B0 at phx dot gbl>
I am having trouble compiling an application that uses the libjpeg libraries under cygwin64.
My program has compiled and run under cygwin32 for a long time. I can compile and run it under cygwin64 when I build and link against my own libjpeg.a. When I try and download the libjpeg-turbo libraries for cygwin64, it all comes apart. The "libjpeg-turbo" package is source only, and when I install "libjpeg-devel" and link against it with "-ljpeg", all the jpeg function calls are undefined.
I am using the cygwin64 installer. Is there a problem with the cygwin64 libjpeg package(s), or am I not doing something right?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple