This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postgresql-9.2.4-2: ossp-uuid module
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 09:57:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: postgresql-9.2.4-2: ossp-uuid module
- References: <86txjh7bx5 dot fsf at w2139spb dot ru dot yotateam dot com> <51F28F9A dot 9030606 at gmail dot com> <86zjt85urm dot fsf at w2139spb dot ru dot yotateam dot com>
Il 7/27/2013 9:25 AM, Filipp Gunbin ha scritto:
On 26/07/2013 19:02 +0400, marco atzeri wrote:
Il 7/26/2013 2:17 PM, Filipp Gunbin ha scritto:
It would be useful to include "uuid-ossp" module in the default
distribution. Here's a patch which does that.
The mailing list filters didn't like the "PACKAGE_BUGREPORT=..." line
with email address just before the patched line, so I had to set context
lines to 0.
noted. There is any additional dependency for that ?
Oh yes, it's libuuid, and unfortunately ossp-uuid does not build with
Cygwin's libuuid1 or libuuid-devel modules installed.
that is a problem. We need to understand why
The correct files are in my /usr/local so I remembered I built libuuid
specially for postgres. I'll try to clarify what is required.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple