please update the supported Cygwin package list to be distinct for 32-bit, 64-bit or both; and help on how install both in a merged fashion

Hi;

please update the supported Cygwin package list to be distinct for
32-bit, 64-bit or both; and help on how install both in a merged
fashion

I noticed cgf's "mirrored" cgwin installation for 64-bit and 32-bit
Cygwin: very nice.

Now, you guys might think I'm 100% nuts, but I download *everything*
and install *everything* from Cygwin, although there is very little
that I configure (I use the applications out-of-the-box).  [for
example, I never have configured an ssh server on Cygwin].

So, not all of the Cygwin packages are 64-bit yet (looking forward to that day).

So, what I would like to do is:

1. download all 64-bit packages;
2. download all 32-bit packages that aren't already represented in 64-bit form;
3. somehow install so that I have everything from both #1 and #2;

I could do the following:

1. Download all of the 64-bit Cygwin packages;
2. Download all of the 32-bit packages (inefficient, but the command
line install is hard to program);
3. Delete all 32-bit packages that are represented in the 64-bit download;
4. modify the text file (?) installed_db?
5. Install from the download directory the 64-bit products;
6. install from the download directory the 32-bit products;

Now, is there a better way to do this?

Another thought that I had was that I would have two distinct Cygwin
installations, one fully 64-bit and the other one would be fully
32-bit.

I guess what I'd like to have is a hybrid of cgf's method and the
combination of two distinct Cygwin installations, one 32-bit and the
other 64-bit.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott