This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postgresql-9.2.4-2: manual is not included in the package
- From: Filipp Gunbin <fgunbin at fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 19:36:14 +0400
- Subject: Re: postgresql-9.2.4-2: manual is not included in the package
- References: <86bo5p8suf dot fsf at w2139spb dot ru dot yotateam dot com> <51F28EA3 dot 1090108 at gmail dot com>
On 26/07/2013 18:58 +0400, marco atzeri wrote:
> I assume you mean HTML documentation as man is available
Yes. The postgresql.org site calls the html docs "manual", that's why I
used that word. Man pages are present.
> For HTML version, I will look for next 9.3 release
For me it would be ok to build it locally, but currently I can't find a
way to do it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple