This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with ldd in cygwin 1.7.22
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:26:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with ldd in cygwin 1.7.22
- References: <FDCF7296051FAA4B967818014FE88B23F3512EB656 at hermes dot ith-icoserve dot com>
Il 7/26/2013 11:56 AM, Peter Klotz ha scritto:
The output of ldd (32Bit) in cygwin 1.7.22 is not as expected if a single dependency cannot be found.
Correct output (all dependencies present):
$ ldd Qt5Core.dll
$ cygcheck Qt5Core.dll
it will report any missing dependency.
Another matter, please also note the name scheme on cygwin is
I assume you are building Qt5 by yourself
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple