This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fetchmail version problem
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:49:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: fetchmail version problem
- References: <Pine dot BSO dot 4 dot 53 dot 1307251819260 dot 13372 at Mail dot omnitec dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/25/2013 7:22 PM, L. V. Lammert wrote:
Did a new installation this afternoon, ran into a problem with fetchmail:
/usr/bin/fetchmail.exe: error while loading shared libraries:
cygssl-0.9.8.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
The version of cygssl that installed, was 1.0.0:
I tried a symlink from 1.0.0 to 0.9.8, but that DNW - how can I satisfy
the fetchmail dependency?
'cygcheck /usr/bin/fetchmail.exe' for me shows a dependency on
cygssl-1.0.0.dll, not cygssl-0.9.8.dll. You might want to check your
versions of executables, DLLs, and packages. If you can't figure out why
you see this dependency, you can just download the libopenssl098-0.9.8y-1
package from your favorite mirror and then install it from your local
directory using setup.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple