This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot build debug/-Zi using VS 2010 SP1 via ssh with public key auth from local administrator account
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:57:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cannot build debug/-Zi using VS 2010 SP1 via ssh with public key auth from local administrator account
- References: <7AC40185-C25C-41CC-AAC4-DDEB19B6665B at basissw dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/25/2013 6:23 PM, J.P.Abelanet wrote:
Here is the problem summary:
- Cannot build debug/-Zi using VS 2010 SP1 via ssh with public key auth from local administrator account
-- - xxx.cpp : fatal error C1902: Program database manager mismatch; please check your installation
- Can build debug using -Zi via ssh using password authentication
-- - This is not an option, since we use distributed builds
- Can build debug using -Zi via terminal in RDC session
- Worked for years (literally) using VS 2008
- Stopped working after the installation of VS 2010 SP1
Have you tried VS 2012? Have you checked with MS about this?
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple