This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python aborts
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:20:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: python aborts
- References: <d0191e464b44f772f988b2050cda4ac8 at denis-excoffier dot org> <20130522123148 dot GW2406 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51F0CBD2 dot 2030502 at dancol dot org> <51F0CF92 dot 60009 at dancol dot org> <51F0E39C dot 1090500 at dancol dot org> <20130725091741 dot GA20682 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51F0FB68 dot 90904 at gmail dot com> <51F103CB dot 20904 at gmail dot com> <20130725151410 dot GB6932 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51F14DE9 dot 7050702 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 12:10:17AM +0800, JonY wrote:
>On 7/25/2013 23:14, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> I'm still a (silent) gcc maintainer so I can presumably accept this patch.
>> Are there outstanding patches that need attention? If so, please send URLs
>> from the gcc-patches archive here so that I can attend to them.
>This libgcc patch, and some minor patches at
>There are some others from Yaakov's gcc builds, but let's start with
>smaller patches first.
It will probably be a couple of days before I can give these adequate
Ok to submit your name as an upstream approver, JonY?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple