This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Process command lines for Cygwin processes no longer viewable in Windows task manager as of Cygwin 1.7.21
- From: Tom Honermann <thonermann at coverity dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:44:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: Process command lines for Cygwin processes no longer viewable in Windows task manager as of Cygwin 1.7.21
- References: <51F08F9D dot 6020606 at coverity dot com> <20130725082814 dot GA5124 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51F1265B dot 1040704 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <51F133E4 dot 6040506 at coverity dot com> <20130725151050 dot GA6932 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130725152135 dot GA7761 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 07/25/2013 11:21 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:10:50AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
It's not strace that's broken. That's just a simple fix to the DLL.
Actually, nevermind. It's not a bug.
Could you elaborate? Prior to 1.7.21, strace provided the command line.
As of 1.7.21 it doesn't. That looks like a regression to me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple