This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Process command lines for Cygwin processes no longer viewable in Windows task manager as of Cygwin 1.7.21
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:21:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: Process command lines for Cygwin processes no longer viewable in Windows task manager as of Cygwin 1.7.21
- References: <51F08F9D dot 6020606 at coverity dot com> <20130725082814 dot GA5124 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 7/25/2013 4:28 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 24 22:38, Tom Honermann wrote:
My suspicion that this started with 1.7.21 is based on Corinna's
comments in http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-07/msg00343.html and
other anecdotal evidence of new problems occurring as of that
This is by design now as described in the aforementioned posting. If
you want to see the command line of a Cygwin application called by
another Cygwin application, see /proc/$pid/cmdline.
Would a patch to restore the previous operation based on a $CYGWIN
variable setting be acceptable?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple