This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Rxvt font cycling without numpad
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: Josh Litherland <josh at temp123 dot org>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:53:20 +0400
- Subject: Re: Rxvt font cycling without numpad
- References: <CAKib_wJAqbVLpqx-OQdu=0=Gtt0A6cUzS93zjxancxu-vzLiHg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Josh Litherland!
> How can I cycle through my fonts in rxvt (non-X11 version) if I don't
> have a numeric keypad? The manpage mentions bigfont_key and
> smallfont_key "if enabled", but I haven't been successful getting them
> to do anything. Perhaps I need to recompile rxvt and enable that
As far as I recall, rxvt is not maintained anymore.
You're advised to switch to mintty or xterm, whichever is closer for your
mintty, which is largely based off the PuTTY codebase, is the current default
terminal for new Cygwin installations.
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 24.07.2013, <08:51>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple