This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: No crypt.h for cygwin64?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 23:44:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: No crypt.h for cygwin64?
- References: <CAK-n8j71btrRzf9ozdzz3G3aAx4Bzo31kRE4WEZf6wUcvv2-LA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2013-07-23 19:09, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
I wanted to compile the WWW::Mechanize Perl library, which looked for
crypt.h then could not find it. I installed the crypt-1.1-1 library
but it was not there either.
The crypt package provides just crypt(1); you need libcrypt-devel for
the header and link library, and libcrypt0 for the DLL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple