This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup-x86_64: postinstall errors: Package bash 1, Package a2ps 2 and xinit 134
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:50:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup-x86_64: postinstall errors: Package bash 1, Package a2ps 2 and xinit 134
- References: <CADex0xx+uY6Y8ngZ3tUsYr+KPi0t0+H+H7X-civ-iq0diuJfZw at mail dot gmail dot com> <51EE0951 dot 90007 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130723072131 dot GB9689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51EE3E6D dot 2000203 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130723085914 dot GA26889 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2013-07-23 03:59, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 23 03:27, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2013-07-23 02:21, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 22 23:40, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
echo letter > /etc/papersize
I'd prefer `echo a4 > /etc/papersize' ;)
I suppose you would. :-) Any idea how to provide a sane default
that most people on both sides of the pond would be happy with?
We don't support LC_PAPER so we also don't have this information in
So which Thursday isn't booked yet? :-)
Just use letter and let us europeans with their weird
paper formats handle this manually.
I suppose "weird" is a matter of perspective, but I'll proceed as you
suggest. Unless you think this is worth (ab)using a setup.hint message:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple