This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix optional variables in libargp
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:21:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix optional variables in libargp
- References: <000001ce7e08$2b866830$82933890$%fedin at samsung dot com> <u4ett8due4p6h9ku1iumscvulp0g688tgk at 4ax dot com> <4q4ut8had25hqmo8b0752i8asuv6ism2qh at 4ax dot com> <002901ce7f0a$9da99420$d8fcbc60$%fedin at samsung dot com> <tq50u89pa1s7us0cff5rnu8k5ocumac510 at 4ax dot com> <002601ce82b7$63229580$2967c080$%fedin at samsung dot com> <oksou81bta580gufa1d28k45c1ismdn2o3 at 4ax dot com> <002a01ce86c6$ba32a190$2e97e4b0$%fedin at samsung dot com>
> I have successfully tested it on i386. Really, just remove PREFIX
> completely and it's okay. GetProcAddress() appears to be "clever" and adds
> the leading underscope by itself on i386. I don't know what you did wrong
> and why you could not reproduce the solution.
> However, i have one idea. After patching libargp you need to recompile your
> test case. Because it needs to pick up __declspec(dllexport).
Sorry, this was my fault. I accidentally mangled your patch when I took
PREFIX out. I fixed that, and it works fine in x86 now.
So, I'll put a new release out shortly that includes your patch. Nice
work, and thank you.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple