This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64-bit mercurial?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 16:42:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: 64-bit mercurial?
- References: <51EEDF42 dot 3020602 at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
On 2013-07-23 14:53, Ryan Johnson wrote:
Hi mercurial manager,
That would be Jari, who hasn't been around recently and hence hasn't
started on x86_64 packages yet.
Is an official 64-bit mercurial coming soon? Meanwhile, is there any
reason I shouldn't expect a wget/configure/make cycle to "just work" ?
Hg is actually a Python distutils package, which is also pretty
straightforward in its own way:
The subpackages are due to extra dependencies of some extensions; hg
itself requires only Python and ca-certificates.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple