This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64-bit setup: not a valid win32 application
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 15:27:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: 64-bit setup: not a valid win32 application
- References: <51EED53B dot 3050909 at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 03:10:51PM -0400, Ryan Johnson wrote:
>I tried to install 64-bit cygwin today, but I keep encountering the
>error message "setup-x86_64.exe is not a valid Win32 application."
Sorry about that. This problem is fixed.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple