This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mingw build problem for TCL
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 15:39:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mingw build problem for TCL
- References: <51E89AC4 dot 2030405 at fastmail dot fm> <20130719075528 dot GA10849 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51E9B8DE dot 7030408 at fastmail dot fm> <20130720110044 dot GN20871 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51EB6CE3 dot 9050403 at fastmail dot fm> <51ED3171 dot 5000301 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 22 09:19, Charles Wilson wrote:
> On 7/21/2013 1:08 AM, Jonathan Kelly wrote:
> >>On Jul 20 08:08, Jonathan Kelly wrote:
> >>>Not. Comes up with error "The application was unable to start
> >>>correctly (0xc0000022).
> >No, it's not - it compiles and runs as it should when I use the Mingw
> >directly. It's what I'm using now. I was just trying to give back a
> >little by reporting a problem.
> 0xc0000022 is the error code, IIRC, for "couldn't find a DLL that I
> needed at startup".
No, it's STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED, a permission problem. This could
happen, for instance, if the executable or one of the required DLLs
is not executable.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple