This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mingw build problem for TCL
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 09:19:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mingw build problem for TCL
- References: <51E89AC4 dot 2030405 at fastmail dot fm> <20130719075528 dot GA10849 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51E9B8DE dot 7030408 at fastmail dot fm> <20130720110044 dot GN20871 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51EB6CE3 dot 9050403 at fastmail dot fm>
On 7/21/2013 1:08 AM, Jonathan Kelly wrote:
On Jul 20 08:08, Jonathan Kelly wrote:
Not. Comes up with error "The application was unable to start
No, it's not - it compiles and runs as it should when I use the Mingw
directly. It's what I'm using now. I was just trying to give back a
little by reporting a problem.
0xc0000022 is the error code, IIRC, for "couldn't find a DLL that I
needed at startup". For the (failing) binary that you compiled using
cygwin's mingw-gcc package(s), could you post the result of the
$ i686-pc-mingw32-objdump -p tclsh.exe | grep 'DLL Name'
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple