This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix optional variables in libargp
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 19:46:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix optional variables in libargp
- References: <000001ce7e08$2b866830$82933890$%fedin at samsung dot com> <u4ett8due4p6h9ku1iumscvulp0g688tgk at 4ax dot com> <4q4ut8had25hqmo8b0752i8asuv6ism2qh at 4ax dot com> <002901ce7f0a$9da99420$d8fcbc60$%fedin at samsung dot com> <tq50u89pa1s7us0cff5rnu8k5ocumac510 at 4ax dot com> <002601ce82b7$63229580$2967c080$%fedin at samsung dot com>
> I have tested the implementation on x86-64 with RedHat's Prelink utility,
> and it works quite fine. i386 should work too, but please retest, just in
Fedin, thanks for sending this. I've tested it for x86_64, and it works
there. However in x86, in my testing I can't get it to work. I tried
removing the PREFIX function, and after that it did work once, but I've
tried it again several times and now I can't reproduce that.
So at this point your patch doesn't work in x86 for me. I'd appreciate it
if someone else could test it, or suggest a modification to make it work.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple