This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc - Is the C function select thread safe??
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:51:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc - Is the C function select thread safe??
- References: <1374159471 dot 12713 dot ezmlm at cygwin dot com> <107C24740CC429479D55901D6AAD17E43C536AC032 at EMV61-UKRD dot domain1 dot systemhost dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 03:25:51PM +0100, email@example.com wrote:
>I have a very recent version of Cygwin (see cygcheck.out attached) and
>an test application (attached) which has been extracted from the SIPP
Try a snapshot:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple