This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issue with run.exe and PWD with spaces since last update (Cygwin 1.7.21)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:45:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: Issue with run.exe and PWD with spaces since last update (Cygwin 1.7.21)
- References: <295777180 dot 20130716202913 at mtu-net dot ru> <20130717125916 dot GB21347 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <14010118879 dot 20130717175449 at mtu-net dot ru> <20130717140925 dot GD32258 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 04:09:25PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>None. Never works means, it's independent of the dir name of the CWD.
>It just never works. In 1.7.21.
But, just wait until next Thursday...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple