This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run2-0.4.2-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:27:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run2-0.4.2-1
- References: <announce dot 20130616230022 dot 5974668029A at frontend2 dot nyi dot mail dot srv dot osa> <CAMK_jUW_HVBG76OaO6xyH8PQBb=WXkwE21xufRpmYGvxo=PMGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMK_jUXk2z3Xp9=245miuZ_SGwrw5EwhF+ZqjgnsM1RZvb8Hcg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMK_jUUQYvG3D_tUpT3hiVXRc8Ba3a9MO1=RHE2KOTHJToLPTw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130717115512 dot GA21347 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130717125944 dot GC21347 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51E6BE01 dot 3090102 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <20130717161842 dot GK32258 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 7/17/2013 12:18 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 17 11:53, Charles Wilson wrote:
Try the test release of run2-0.4.2-2.
checkX works fine. No idea how to test run2, though. Me no xml.
Try /usr/bin/config-run2-example.sh -- and then modify the "startin"
value to a (pre-existing) directory with a space, within the
/usr/local/bin/cygshell.xml file the script creates. Also, you can add
the following as the first element right after each <Target tag:
for some additional info. 'course, if it gets far enough to print that
info, then the space-in-startup-directory problem is already solved. And
if it doesn't get that far...then it is not.
(the -!- is important; otherwise xml parsers think -- is the beginning
of a separate trigraph like end-of-comment "-->" So run2 automatically
interprets -!- as -- )
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple