This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run2-0.4.2-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:53:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run2-0.4.2-1
- References: <announce dot 20130616230022 dot 5974668029A at frontend2 dot nyi dot mail dot srv dot osa> <CAMK_jUW_HVBG76OaO6xyH8PQBb=WXkwE21xufRpmYGvxo=PMGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMK_jUXk2z3Xp9=245miuZ_SGwrw5EwhF+ZqjgnsM1RZvb8Hcg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMK_jUUQYvG3D_tUpT3hiVXRc8Ba3a9MO1=RHE2KOTHJToLPTw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130717115512 dot GA21347 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130717125944 dot GC21347 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 7/17/2013 8:59 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 17 13:55, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 16 11:52, K Stahl wrote:
Sorry, my first message got lost in the mailer.
Basically, I updated today and noticed that checkX segfaults (see attachment).
I've tried both the latest and previous versions, and they both fail now.
Any help would be appreciated.
Confirmed, cause unknown yet. This requires some debugging.
Try the test release of run2-0.4.2-2.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple