This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: error with libmoldname.a
- From: Florent Monnier <monnier dot florent at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:39:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: error with libmoldname.a
- References: <CAE1DttB7_p217WVEaK_Gcg5-1G0LsiideTVDiqfKXQ+C_c-25Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20130717T110907-182 at post dot gmane dot org> <51E66A7D dot 90008 at gmail dot com>
2013/07/17, JonY wrote:
> On 07/17/2013 17:12, Altgr wrote:
>> I could temporarily solve the issue by installing the older version of
>> mingw64-i686-runtime (3.0b_svn5747-1 instead of 3.0b_svn5935-1)
> Do not do this, this will break the compiler and some header
> dependencies as well. You may need to reinstall all mingw64-* to fix the
> I think flexlink upstream already mentioned this was fixed.
Yes it does.
How to update is explained in the second answer of this message:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple