This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw.org cross compiler [Was: problem with cvs binary?]
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:58:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: mingw.org cross compiler [Was: problem with cvs binary?]
- References: <ks2e8i$idp$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <51E54596 dot 5040400 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <20130716131044 dot GJ2712 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51E5693E dot 9090207 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <CA+sc5m=pgWTrYn6uigvjKWh3pZ1ykob734UcA0Rr0z2P4UiSBg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 7/16/2013 12:25 PM, Earnie Boyd wrote:
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Charles Wilson wrote:
least want to update our current offering to something more current than
4.5.x, AND it's necessary on i686 because recent gmp/mpfr/mpc library
updates have broken mingw-gcc. If, after this update, we want to declare
EOL on mingw(.org)-gcc, we could discuss that on cygwin-apps.
Can you specify what the issues are for gmp/mpfr/mpc? I ask because
I'm attempting to build 2.8.1.
It's just that from what I can tell, cygmpc-1.dll is no longer available
from any package. So I want to rebuild the compiler to link against
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple