This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SVN::Ra problems
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:40:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: SVN::Ra problems
- References: <20130712160205 dot GO14578 at lakka dot kapsi dot fi> <20130715075511 dot GR14578 at lakka dot kapsi dot fi> <20130715083158 dot GS14578 at lakka dot kapsi dot fi> <20130715112035 dot GT14578 at lakka dot kapsi dot fi>
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Mikko Rapeli wrote:
> As a workaround, I copied a full cygwin directory from another machine
> where subversion-perl is working with svn 1.7.10 packages, and this works.
> cygcheck output from the working setup is:
> Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics
Please don't put the output of cygcheck in the body of the email.
Attach it as a text file, as recommended by:
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple