This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SVN::Ra problems
- From: Mikko Rapeli <mikko dot rapeli at iki dot fi>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:31:58 +0300
- Subject: Re: SVN::Ra problems
- References: <20130712160205 dot GO14578 at lakka dot kapsi dot fi> <20130715075511 dot GR14578 at lakka dot kapsi dot fi>
With latest cygwin packages, including subversion 1.8,
perl -e 'require SVN::Ra' works, but svn 1.8 breaks HTTPS NTML
authentication which works with 1.7.10.
Downgrading to subversion 1.7.10 worked well a few weeks back but not
anymore. Would be nice to figure out what changed.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple