This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin - 64 Bit
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 01:41:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin - 64 Bit
- References: <trinity-cbdf7332-98e2-44ff-94ee-298122bbb430-1373654890894 at 3capp-gmx-bs47> <20130712191601 dot GA7248 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51E06AF1 dot 4010404 at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 04:45:37PM -0400, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>On 7/12/2013 3:16 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 08:48:11PM +0200, email@example.com wrote:
>>> I couldn't find a link to the Cygwin 64 Bit Setup on the Cygwin Homepage.
>>> Don't you think it's mature enough?
>> We're working on making it more public. It isn't as easy as just
>> publishing a link.
>So it will be ready on Thursday then? Or do you need a cat too?
Unfortunately, my son is allergic to cats so I can't really have one or
he won't visit.
Of course, he rarely visits now but that's really off-topic for this
Don't make me warn myself again. This is my last warning.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple