This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: basename: a faulty warning 'extra operand --test-name' in tests causes test-driver to fail
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:18:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: basename: a faulty warning 'extra operand --test-name' in tests causes test-driver to fail
- References: <CAHYyVz6=FP0_EGXgBmEnM9ZBuKELO1=nVmebaDxjWZikyHFiFg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Il 7/12/2013 5:25 PM, Vasiliy ha scritto:
When trying to 'make check' Open MPI from the SVN sources I observe
the following issue with 'basename' from 'coreutils' Cygwin package:
basename: extra operand `--test-name'
Try `basename --help' for more information.
basename has no testname options. So I do not understand why
it should be a basename problem...
specially as it is the same on linux
test-driver: line 95: <PID> Aborted (core dumped)
"$@" > $log_file 2>&1
not clear to me what is aborting
could you clarify ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple