This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw/math.h not found while compiling R packages
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:51:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: mingw/math.h not found while compiling R packages
- References: <CAO22HXc6RUeTcUwMbz85x3OBb+wuLUGhnOcQvLydXJaqPi_6mw at mail dot gmail dot com> <51DEEB49 dot 5080104 at gmail dot com> <CAO22HXeDd4cQCcZiWfYG_7xrmKmmoZ6A_vstqKh9SBeCW9t+2w at mail dot gmail dot com> <51DF2B64 dot 5010508 at gmail dot com> <51DF7C74 dot 2040807 at gmail dot com> <CAO22HXcoO97Hix+3mhN7JngNaCd4bwB3npR-Q7TmXczQ1ApU0w at mail dot gmail dot com>
Il 7/12/2013 10:01 AM, Enrico Ferrero ha scritto:
Thanks a lot for your help. I downloaded your patched package and it
compiles without any issues.
Since the bug is in Bioconductor and not Cygwin at the end of the day,
it would probably be a good idea to file a bug report there.
If you're OK with it, I can CC you and link to your patch, just let me know.
Again, thank you!
fine for me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple